Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
55% Fictionwise Coupon

New coupon for Fictionwise, 55% off like the title says.

It claims to expire 9/5
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Thank you - just posted yesterday how I was looking for one of these coupons and boy, this is a good one.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Galaxy 3, Kindle Fire HD
Whoohoo! I have a cartful of books. Thank you!
Statch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks! Grabbed a few Treasury titles.

Spoiler:

1.72 - 1 Borrowed Baby [Secure eReader] by Leslie Davis Guccione
1.72 - 1 The Bad-Girl Bride [Secure eReader] by Jennifer Drew
1.91 - 1 The Return of Daniel's Father [Secure eReader] by Janice Kaiser
1.91 - 1 Midnight Train From Georgia [Secure eReader] by Glenda Sanders
1.72 - 1 The Law And Miss Lamott [Secure eReader] by Kelly Jamison
1.91 - 1 The Littlest Detective [Secure eReader] by Kathy Marks
-----
10.89 - Total
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #5
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Thank you!
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2011, 06:28 PM   #6
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
Thanks!!
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
No problem, I just tried some dates.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:49 AM   #8
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Thank you!
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:41 AM   #9
hedy
Enthusiast
hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: eee netbook 10 inch
Thank you so much.

Margit
hedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #10
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Is it just me, or has FW not listed their new books for the week yet? I thought yesterday it was because of the holiday, though I seem to remember in the past that they update it on holidays, but I'm not seeing it today either. I think the books listed on the home page have changed, though.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:22 PM   #11
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statch View Post
Is it just me, or has FW not listed their new books for the week yet? I thought yesterday it was because of the holiday, though I seem to remember in the past that they update it on holidays, but I'm not seeing it today either. I think the books listed on the home page have changed, though.
You are right. I've checked yesterday, and I just checked less than five minutes ago, and I've noticed the same thing. And, now they cannot blame on the hurricane...
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #12
Statch
Connoisseur

Thanks! I notice too that last week's list, which is still listed under new ebooks, aren't 15% off any more so it looks like someone is slowly working away at it.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statch View Post
Thanks! I notice too that last week's list, which is still listed under new ebooks, aren't 15% off any more so it looks like someone is slowly working away at it.
I've been checking it since Monday and no new books this week it looks like.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #14
Statch
Connoisseur

I wish they'd put up a note to say whether they plan to have any or not so I could stop checking....
Old 09-07-2011, 03:27 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Well it seems no new books this week. So seeing that and seeing my overdrive library account is messed up not removing return books from my account all of sudden and I am going to miss some of the Palmer books I waited patiently in line for weeks now...I decided to just buy them with the coupon.

Spoiler:
2.63 - 1 Once in Paris [Secure eReader] by Diana Palmer
2.84 - 1 True Colors [Secure eReader] by Diana Palmer
1.82 - 1 Sweet Enemy [Secure eReader] by Diana Palmer
2.03 - 1 Rogue Stallion [Secure eReader] by Diana Palmer
2.63 - 1 The Texas Ranger [Secure eReader] by Diana Palmer
2.84 - 1 Diamond Spur [Secure eReader] by Diana Palmer
-----
14.79 - Total