Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-18-2015, 05:44 AM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Bluetooth or Wireless mouse for the Fire tablet?

I've just purchased the Fire Keyboard with connects to my HDX 7 and 8.9 via bluetooth. It's great and has a trackpad, but has anyone any experience of attaching a proper mouse by either bluetooth or wireless?

I've ordered the micro USB adapter for Fire tablets so i can try it with my wireless mouse when it arrives but i'm more interested in Bluetooth tbh.

Last edited by Josieb1; 07-19-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 08:22 AM   #2
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
In case anyone comes across this thread in the future I just wanted to update it. I managed to get a really cheap mouse as a tester and it paired okay I got the HDE Slim Bluetooth 3 mouse from Amazon for £10.99

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ilpage_o01_s00

I also successfully paired the Fire Keyboard with both my Ipad mini and hubbys Ipad Air.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert