Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
NiaTrue
Edge User

Ermine UI Issues

I love the new UI for connecting via mini-USB to a computer. However, when disconnecting the EE, you no longer get notification that the disconnect has been successful. Prior to ermine, you'd get a notification saying that the eDGe could be safely unplugged. Now, the screen stays the same. It'd be great to have a confirmation screen.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaTrue View Post
I love the new UI for connecting via mini-USB to a computer. However, when disconnecting the EE, you no longer get notification that the disconnect has been successful. Prior to ermine, you'd get a notification saying that the eDGe could be safely unplugged. Now, the screen stays the same. It'd be great to have a confirmation screen.
My phone no longer gives that confirmation either, but up in the status bar you should (I think) see preparing SD card as the edge remounts the card.

Advert
Old 04-07-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
NiaTrue
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyennedonna View Post
My phone no longer gives that confirmation either, but up in the status bar you should (I think) see preparing SD card as the edge remounts the card.
Yep and yep. I like the notification though.