Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
RVS78
Letter Puncher
RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablets
Bad Juju: Vol. 1 (dark fiction/horror short story collection)

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm dropping the price for this collection to $1.99 for Read an e-book week - You have to purchase it at my Smashwords page.

Use the coupon code: CS62U

If horror/darkfic is not your cup of tea, pls. forward the promo to someone who might enjoy it. Thanks for the support!

Bad Juju: Vol. 1
Amazon US| Amazon UK
Smashwords Author Page

My blog
RVS78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
RVS78
Letter Puncher
RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RVS78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablets
Story collection sale plus new release

Hello everyone! Just a head's up that I've reduced the price of my first story collection to $0.99

Bad Juju: Volume 1
Amazon US
Amazon UK

I just released volume 2 as well for $1.99:
Bad Juju: Volume 2
Amazon US
Amazon UK

also available via Smashwords

These stories are a good mix of dark fantasy / horror with a bit of sci-fi mixed in.

Thank you for the support
RVS78 is offline   Reply With Quote