Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 07:06 AM   #1
minterno
minterno began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
Hello

Hi everyone, just bought the sony reader yesterday and found this forum today, had a quick look around and it seems a nice friendly place,lots of great info also
minterno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Top o' the morning minterno and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and like it a lot. Be sure and let us know how you like yours.

Mean while, although I'm from the US, you can probably guess from me last name where me roots are.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #3
minterno
minterno began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Top o' the morning minterno and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and like it a lot. Be sure and let us know how you like yours.

Mean while, although I'm from the US, you can probably guess from me last name where me roots are.
Hi cassidym, i got the 505 for my wife as an early christmas present but have taken a shine to it myself, it's my first reader and i think it's great
minterno is offline   Reply With Quote