Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
confounded
confounded began at the beginning.

Device: none
Tassie Devil

Before we start, I only have ONE head, now we've got that out of the way - I'm brand new to this form of communication, so treat me gently please. Am thinking of purchasing an Ebook Reader (my rooms are too full of books already) - any suggestions?
confounded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Welcome and enjoy the forums.....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Did you look in the mirror when you counted the head? or was it one looking at the other

Welcome to MR. Are you thinking of buying a reader? If yes, and you are still trying to decide which one to go with, check out which one should I buy' which also has a comparison matrix in the wiki.

For some great & lovingly edited (by MR members) free eBooks check out the eBook library from MR. Sooooo many free books, lovingly formatted by MR members. That'll keep you reading for a while.

Otherwise sit back and enjoy the ride.

PS: I don't bend bananas - they won't let me
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:37 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi confounded and welcome to MobileRead. I've been all over Tasmania and it is beautiful and has the best seafood ever!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi confounded, welcome to MR!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #7
confounded

Cane Toad War

Cane toads are my favourite creatures (not) came face to face with one while on my Queensland tours when younger - ugly little @%#f$*s hope there isn't a family resemblance???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Did you look in the mirror when you counted the head? or was it one looking at the other

Welcome to MR. Are you thinking of buying a reader? If yes, and you are still trying to decide which one to go with, check out which one should I buy' which also has a comparison matrix in the wiki.

For some great & lovingly edited (by MR members) free eBooks check out the eBook library from MR. Sooooo many free books, lovingly formatted by MR members. That'll keep you reading for a while.

Otherwise sit back and enjoy the ride.

PS: I don't bend bananas - they won't let me
Old 02-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
confounded

Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
thanks for the welcome, hope to hear from you down the line
Old 02-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
confounded

Seafood Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi confounded and welcome to MobileRead. I've been all over Tasmania and it is beautiful and has the best seafood ever!
thanks for the welcome, Tassie is definately a beautiful place to live and you never get tired of the gorgeous seafood. A great place to spend a holiday.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:53 PM   #10
confounded

Lovely Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
Love your picture, must get me one of some description, makes it a lot easire to identify people. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:54 PM   #11
confounded

reply to ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
Hello
I know the problem - now what was the problem? ah well, time for a cup of (now what do you call it?)
Old 02-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #12
confounded

What the sandwich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Welcome and enjoy the forums.....
Many thanks for your welcome, what is a "Ham on Five"? must be American I think. Understand "Hold the Mayo" - see I'm not totally stupid
Old 02-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #13
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by confounded View Post
Cane toads are my favourite creatures (not) came face to face with one while on my Queensland tours when younger - ugly little @%#f$*s hope there isn't a family resemblance???
I'm an import to Queensland to seriously raise the IQ here - didn't help much as it soooooo in the cellar that even I couldn't make much of a difference.

And you don't like canetoads? But they make such nice toys & purses
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #14
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Confounded. Australia seems late into the ebook revolution, but you'll find many members here from Oz with some sound advice to offer on which is the best reader to use Down Under. Half my family have lived on Tazzie for fifty years or so now. Say hello if you ever meet any of the gang. Hoots. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:23 PM   #15
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!!

<--------- two heads here
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote