Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Amazon Prime - free trial for one month

Perhaps those of you who are big spenders already know about this.

When Amazon released its Kindle Fire tablet a few weeks ago (for $199), it announced that with the purchase one would get a free one-month trial of Amazon Prime. I don't know a great deal about Amazon Prime, so I will let those who already have it discuss its benefits.

Anyway, today I ordered a space heater for $168 plus two other items to take the total up to $185, and qualified for the free one-month trial. Apparently it is the size of the purchase rather than the item itself that determines whether you qualify.

I figured I had nothing to lose, so I signed up. I've already written a note in my calendar to cancel before they charge me for the year.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:05 AM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Actually, the free one month trial is available to everyone.

I got Prime for the videos. The "free" 2-day shipping is a bonus.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert