Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
alexponential
alexponential began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Will songs purchased on iTunes play on Nook Color?

I am getting a Nook Color for Christmas and am wondering whether or not songs I have purchased on iTunes will be playable on my Nook Color? It's not that big of a deal if I can't, but I'm just wondering since I haven't been able to find a specific answer to this question after searching around the internet.

Also, while I'm on the topic, will videos purchased on iTunes be playable as well? And what about digital copies of movies I have saved on my computer?

Thanks!
alexponential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
They should the nook color accepts aac forrmat
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
itunes & nook color, video & nook color