Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 02-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
mfkrafft
mfkrafft began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
FYI

I want to thank everyone who welcomed me to MobileReadForums I knew that Entourage closed and left everyone without much recourse…I have the Entourage Edge.

I became so discombobulate I just put my tablet aside…I will give it to a young child who like to play games and fool around the internet etc.
I just purchase SuperNova 8" Touchscreen Color Android Tablet by Pandigital

Peace!
mfkrafft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Hi there, I am a young child who like to play games and fool around the internet etc. How bout me??? huh huh huh :-) JOKING.

I have a pocket and mine sits on the charger, it is a fantastic unit but haven't found a use for it as yet. I might use a 10 incher for reading but picked a LePan for that recently.

Earlier in life I would have worn the thing out for scheduling etc. but don't do anything anymore that needs much scheduling.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2012, 12:39 AM   #3
teledyn
teledyn has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: enTourage Pocket eDGe
are you serious??

Quote:
Originally Posted by exscentric View Post
Hi there, I am a young child who like to play games and fool around the internet etc. How bout me??? huh huh huh :-) JOKING.

I have a pocket and mine sits on the charger, it is a fantastic unit but haven't found a use for it as yet. I might use a 10 incher for reading but picked a LePan for that recently.

Earlier in life I would have worn the thing out for scheduling etc. but don't do anything anymore that needs much scheduling.
Mine is also a pocket, and yes, it sits on the charger much of the time because it's battery time is somewhat limited and i like to know it's ready to go because I really don't understand either of you ... I use mine every day, it is my portable lifeline that lets me get out of this office!!

The only problems i have with it are really problems of android and the apps, that a youtube within an email has to be waited on before you can read another message, that you can't select-all in a gmail screen, but the format is wonderful, portable, flexible (once I got it running the Ermine) and because it was discontinued, very affordable.

If you don't want yours, I have several family members here jealous of mine and would promise to put it to good use!
teledyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I use mine every day, too. I especially love it for taking notes when browsing the forums here -- I jot down lots of titles and authors that I want to check out and have found many great books that way. It's great for listening to audiobooks - sound is much better than my Nook Color which needs headphones or a little external speaker.

And, I'm really excited to announce that I've had it coming up on SIX whole months and haven't yet lost the stylus

(Now watch me lose the stylus lol)
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #5
asnider123
Connoisseur
asnider123 is on a distinguished road

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge Golden-Allmine-Ermine-rc3
Yah
asnider123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #6
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfkrafft View Post
to a young child who like to play games and fool around the internet etc.:
What a waste! Giving away the most advanced (still unsurpassed) ebook reader to date, to make it use as a weak tablet. Guess it hasn't been a good buy for you.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #7
MissileMax
MissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge, Nook Touch, Nook simple touch, Note2
My pocket eDGe is my primary device, over my phone and laptop. I connect my edge to the internet via my phone and bought a great little wireless USB keyboard. I have a 32. GB SD card for my documents, movies, books, photos...I can't think of much my edge can't do...
MissileMax is offline   Reply With Quote