Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 05-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Exclamation eBay 10" EE

$149 and picture is red, comments at bottom says red, but specifications say blue. MUST ask questions if color is important.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...E:B:SS:US:1123

All disclaimers apply.

Last edited by Gunnerp245; 05-13-2012 at 09:41 AM. Reason: color
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Heck of a deal no matter what color. Free shipping to boot. I don't see this listing lasting long.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Yup! It's gone. Everything happens when I'm out of town!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

deleted.

Last edited by Gunnerp245; 05-15-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:21 AM   #5
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Wow!
Too late
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #6
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak

Monday 5/28, eBay

Entourage Edge 3GB, Wi-Fi, 10.1in - RED - DUALBOOK e-reader TABLET

Entourage Edge 3GB, Wi-Fi, 10.1in - blue - DUALBOOK e-reader TABLET

All disclaimers apply.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #7
Tininha
Enthusiast
Tininha began at the beginning.

Device: 2 Entourage Pocket Edge + Entourage Edge
Ok, friends, I need help!

I bought one of these yesterday. My first purchase from Ebay... but i can't find a way to pay it! I have a Pay Pal account in Brasil, and I contact them, and the fact is that, cause the seller don't ship here, they can accept the payment (I put an address from US, one friend of mine in Las Vegas who will send me the EE later), and now I don't know what to do... any of you know how to contact Ebay?
Cause I don't find any link to send a message - I think I can express myself reasonably when writing, but I don't have fluency to speak, so calling by phone isn't a good idea...
Tininha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #8
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I would have been tempted too had Gunnarp offered to ship worldwide...

Tininha, maybe you can contact Gunnarp directly here and see if you two can make it out.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #9
Filark
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Billi! Gunner isn't selling the EEs, just reporting that they are available.

Tininha, I will try to find you the info you need. Is it possible for your friend in Las Vegas to buy it with his/her PayPal account and you pay them back?

Edit: Here's what ebay says that might help (hope the link works!) http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactCS&query=2 If you can't or don't want to work with the seller, you might try calling ebay and asking if they have someone who speaks Portuguese (I'm assuming that's your native language??). Doing the whole thing through your friend is probably the easiest, if your friend is willing!

Good luck! I hope you get it and that it's a good one!!!

P.S. It looks like the link is good, but you have to sign in to see the page I posted.

Last edited by Filark; 05-28-2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Got more info.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #10
Tininha
Enthusiast
Tininha began at the beginning.

Device: 2 Entourage Pocket Edge + Entourage Edge
Filark, thank you. I'm trying to talk with the seller...

You see, I don't think it's a good thing to mix friendship and money... beside, he's already doing me a favor, and I don't wanna ask for more.

Yes, we speak BRAZILIAN portuguese, here... the emphasis is cause people use to think that's all the same, but it's not.
The EE I (hopefully) bought it's a 'new other'. Have you heard about problems with such a thing?

By the way, thank you all, gunner, billi, all of you.
And someone can tell me what is 'karma' in this forum?

Last edited by Tininha; 05-28-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Tininha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:02 AM   #11
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
- Thanks, Filark, for explaining.

- Tininha, karma is way to say "obrigado" here. Maybe you want to read a little bit more about it here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=104757
and here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10713
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #12
ilovegadgets
Connoisseur
ilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindles, iPad,Note 8, Note 3, iPhone 5,Sony 350& T1, Entourage PE & EE
Do those of you who have both the EE and the PE mainly use the EE for reading pdfs? Before I got my PE I REALLY wanted an EE, and still am tempted by the ebay auctions that Gunner posted. I keep telling myself that I really don't need it, but then the other part of myself says "But you KNOW you WANT it." LOL So help me out by telling me in what situations you chose it over your PE.
THanks
ilovegadgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #13
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
ilovegadgets, I have the EE and a kindle DX both for the simple reason I use them for reading PDFs. I have looked at smaller e-ink screens for that job and rejected them - who, in their right,or left, mind wants to use a magnifier to read?

My advice would be, if you read a lot of PDFs then try and get the larger EE if at all possible, you will be more than happy.

I should add that if you find yourself using the EE much more than the PE you can always sell the PE.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #14
ilovegadgets
Connoisseur
ilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindles, iPad,Note 8, Note 3, iPhone 5,Sony 350& T1, Entourage PE & EE
Thanks Ivan. I am sure the EE would be a great for reading pdfs and also for taking notes. I am just trying to see if there are other things about the EE that make people prefer it over the PE. As I mentioned earlier, I have been wanting an EE since they were first released. I just don't know if I can justify buying it. I really like the PE's portability. DO most of you who own both the EE and the PE leave the EE at home most of the time?
ilovegadgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #15
Filark

I leave my EE at home except on vacations. I use it every day to read (mostly epub fiction), usually propped up on a tablet stand on a lapdesk over the arms of my most comfortable chair. I also take it outside to read in the sun. I don't read many pdfs, but it's nice to have that ability.

I take my PE with me almost every time I leave the house, and I read/play games on it in bed. I grab it off my nightstand every morning to check the news, my calendar, or my lists. Then I get up and switch to my EE.

Does that help at all??

I didn't "need" my EE either, but I'm glad I got it and have found I use it enough to (easily) justify the cost.