Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
I got a Blue Nebula writing award!! :D

http://creativeauthorsguild.blogspot...perimeter.html

Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
acolsandra
Enthusiast
acolsandra began at the beginning.

Device: bebook1, pocketbook 302
Congratulations

When I get home from work, I'm going to buy the book, I am really curious now.

Enjoy it, Sandra
acolsandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I hope you don't mind paperback, as that's all I have right now. My publisher is still working on getting ebooks out in the public for sale, but he's kinda tied up with other things right now. Especially sorting out a few technical issues with his printers (printers go boom! ), plus the spring event rush. As soon as ebooks are available, I'll let everyone know.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Congratulations, Steven! Wonderful news
MaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Huzaa! Huzaa! Huzaa! Three cheers For Steve
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
J. Dean
Author: Clade Josso
J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Good job, man! Keep up the good work!
J. Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #7
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600

Congratulations to the award.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #8
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Congratulations !
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #9
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Edit.

Last edited by dadioflex; 12-15-2010 at 06:29 PM.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #10
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author

Dadioflex, there's an explanation behind that. They were up and running for a long time before this, but someone got their panties in a knot (likely didn't like the fact that they got a bad book review and decided to retaliate) and had the site DMCA'ed and taken down by blogspot. And when I say taken down, I'm talking a full blog deletion 100% with no backup and no way to undo the "mistake".

Read here for the explaination:
http://creativeauthorsguild.blogspot...r-creator.html

And no, they didn't ask us to pay for anything. They gave me and my publisher both our awards for free. I've gotta go down and pick up the official certificate monday. And even if they are some tiny little establishment with like zero clout in the writing world, the fact that I even have an award will go over big with prospective buyers.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #11
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author

http://www.realmsofimagination.net/n...s_of_my_award/

Just FYI in case anyone wanted to know what the award looked like (it's really nice) and even proof that it exists, in case anyone was doubting.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #12
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Steve, Congratulations! (I had to go back to change my listing-take off the Lord R)

I found the page with the list of awards given by them. It's a beautiful looking award and nice write up!
Congratulations, again. (If it was mine, I'd probably smile and glow inside every time I looked at it.)
I hope you have it displayed someplace prominent.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #13
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author

Yeah, sorry about the name change Dreams. ^_^;; I'm right now passing on my tech site to new owners, so the title of "Lord Raiden" is being handed off to new keepers. And since I'm writing under my proper name, I figured it best to make a few changes accordingly.