Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 01-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
sheflen
sheflen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sheflen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sheflen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sheflen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook, Kindle 2
Help requested for reader library

this christmas i received a gift card for the sony store, i recently acquired a nook.
being that i have no sony reader, is there any way i can get these reader books onto my nook and still be able to read them? now when i try i just get the message ' user not activated'
sheflen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
1. Install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on your PC.

http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/

2. Plug-in your Nook and allow ADE to activate it.
3. In ADE import the eBook files in the Sony Reader ‘My Books’ Folder. The Folder is at \Documents\My Books\eBook Library.
4. Now drag these eBooks to your Nook.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
sheflen
sheflen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sheflen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sheflen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sheflen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook, Kindle 2
thank you very much ma'am. i am in your debt, may i one day be able to repay you
sheflen is offline   Reply With Quote