Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-23-2007, 02:07 AM   #1
JRAWKER
Connoisseur
JRAWKER began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Digital Paper
MEMORY STICK LODGED IN READER

WHAT THE HELL. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE NEEDED AN ADAPTER FOR IT. THIS SUCKS!!

Last edited by JRAWKER; 02-23-2007 at 02:20 AM.
JRAWKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:55 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You don't need an adapter for a standard memory stick; you'd only need one if you were using a "Memory Stick Micro" or something like that.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2007, 04:32 AM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Try this if it's still stuck...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7927
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 05:34 AM   #4
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
This is too funny, as it just happened to me yesterday! Hah! I was actually at the dentist's office and he asked if the thing could take memory sticks. I said sure, let's give it a whirl. Anywho, we stuck in the MS ProDuo and it went it too far. Needless to say, the dentist was not happy that my Reader just ate his camera's memory card! Fortunately, being a dentist, he was able to get the lil' bugger out. That's when I came to the realization that it takes standard MS & MS Pro, not the MS Pro Duo w/o adapter (of course almost all of these come with adapters included!).

Doh! Cool coincidence that this happened to someone else at the same time (probably more of you guys/gals out there that did this, but you aren't fessing up just yet )
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:35 AM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
It happened a few times very early on, and it actually happened on the Blogger's Day -- first mention here, I believe (about the 8th paragraph down).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2007, 05:26 PM   #6
JRAWKER
Connoisseur
JRAWKER began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Digital Paper
Rwood is a genius:

"A friend did the same thing. As luck would have it I had a spare adapter in my desk and we inserted the adapter after the duo. The duo fit into the adapter and both ejected without a problem."

Worked like a charm! Thanks!
JRAWKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:44 PM   #7
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Thank you.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:24 AM   #8
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azayzel
This is too funny, as it just happened to me yesterday! Hah!
It must have been stick a MS Duo into your Reader day! I was sticking my camera's MS Pro Duo card in to test the mountable filesystem when I realized they'd gone with the original size format. D'oh!
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote