Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Question Tirwal f/w ???

Hi Folks.
I'm trying to correct a misbehaving EZReader v3 and currently getting the Jinke f/w - but later I'd like to try the Tirwal f/w.

Trouble is, I cannot find it - all the links to Russian sites say the downloads are gone.

Would someone please point me to current sources for this f/w and info ?!?

Thank you.

Edit/addendum:
I found this link=>
http://www.4shared.com/zip/rDIJ0XSv/Tirwal32-180211.htm
And it appears it will be a Spanish f/w - has anyone used it and easily gotten it to display in English, please ??

Last edited by smallhagrid; 11-23-2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: more info
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezreader, firmware