Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #16
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I was resistant to a touch screen ereader for years. However after getting the kindle touch I can say that a touch screen device is much better than the k3/ non touch reader. I think my biggest fear was getting the screen dirty and having to clean it all the time. I think I was basing it on my experiences with LCD displays but touch screen on an eink device is a totally different experience. Its funny because I've only had my KT for 3 weeks but now find myself mistakenly touching my kk screen. The k3 now seems very cumbersome comparison.

I do accept that some people do not want a touch screen reader so perhaps amazon could make a non touch paperwhite.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote