Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 11:44 PM   #541
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #542
KoboTime
KoboTime began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Hi davidfor,

My Kobo Wi-Fi N647 is brick after 1.9.12 update, can I have an SD image of the firmware. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:51 PM   #543
nbdnbd
nbdnbd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
Hi there!

I too need a link to the SD image for the N647. Could somebody please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Old 08-05-2016, 09:02 PM   #544
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 08-05-2016, 11:32 PM   #545
nbdnbd
nbdnbd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
was that for me? I did not receive a pm
Old 08-05-2016, 11:38 PM   #546
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbdnbd View Post
was that for me? I did not receive a pm
No, it was for KoboTime. Your post came between me opening the thread and posting. The PM has now been sent.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:09 AM   #547
KoboTime
KoboTime began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Thank You davidfor for your help!

You are a real savior, the ereader is like new. Everything is working again!

Should I update or the firmware is already at 1.9.12?

KoboTime

Last edited by KoboTime; 08-06-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:39 AM   #548
albro
albro began at the beginning.

Device: kobo:Wifi, Glo, Aura HD
Sadly, by plugging my old N647B into a PC I have now bricked it. I like using it while travelling and it has seen good service. Sad to just chuck it so I will try the resurrection.

Can I please have an SD image thanks.

Thanks
Old 08-07-2016, 08:21 AM   #549
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-14-2016, 01:49 PM   #550
agb2
agb2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Firmware for Kobo n647 wifi

May I also please have a link to the firmware for Kobo n647. Many thanks
Old 08-14-2016, 09:52 PM   #551
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-24-2016, 01:49 AM   #552
awsomegod
awsomegod began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Unhappy I have the same problem

Quote:
Grievous: PM sent
the 7 dots over and over, would you please be able to send me the image for the kobo wifi ?
Old 08-24-2016, 02:40 AM   #553
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by awsomegod View Post
the 7 dots over and over, would you please be able to send me the image for the kobo wifi ?
Which version of the WiFi? There are three. The model number should be on the end of the device. It could be N647, N647B or N289. You need the correct image to get it working.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:19 PM   #554
awsomegod
awsomegod began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Quote:
Which version of the WiFi? There are three. The model number should be on the end of the device. It could be N647, N647B or N289. You need the correct image to get it working.

It's the N647B, Thanks
Old 08-24-2016, 07:31 PM   #555
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi