Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Question F/W v 2.00ASTAK081024 ???

I have a couple of EZReaders and they are really perfect for me.

The very first EZReader I got was direct from Astak, and it has v 2.0.ASTAK100628; which is 100% fine.

The older reader I got recently has v 2.00ASTAK081024 .

I asked (in another posting) if anyone has a way to either copy or back-up existing f/w versions, but it looks like that's just not any option at all.

I'd love some way to have a copy of the existing f/w v 2.00ASTAK081024 so I could experiment with other makes/versions a bit, but I also want a way to go back in case anything goes awry.

My query after all that:
Does anyone here have a good copy of f/w v 2.00ASTAK081024 or know of anyplace I can get a copy of it ??
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
If you check the version listing thread in the "Sticky" section, you'll see where I list all the versions. The one you are requesting must be the original f/w on the V5 when it was shipped. Unfortunately, there was no way to get it off my V5.

However, the future versions all improved on it as I list in that message. I do have all the other versions, and have recently found a way to make them available to people if they want them.

AJ

ps, if I don't respond to you here, send me a PM as I don't always check the Astak section.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Thanks, but:
Quote:
If you check the version listing thread in the "Sticky" section, you'll see where I list all the versions. The one you are requesting must be the original f/w on the V5 when it was shipped. Unfortunately, there was no way to get it off my V5.
I don't have a pocket pro.
Mine are 6" most likely v3.
I still need firmware too....
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
astak ez reader, firmware