Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Astak EZReader 6 inch..how much should I ask for this?

Hi,
i have an Astak EZReader 6inch that I am thinking about selling. I recently upgraded the firmware to LBook. It works fine and have had no problems with it at all. I read at night and would like a Kobo Glo. I have the usb cable and the original box that this came it. I just don't know what price to ask.

Any suggestions?

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
Hi,
i have an Astak EZReader 6inch that I am thinking about selling. I recently upgraded the firmware to LBook. It works fine and have had no problems with it at all. I read at night and would like a Kobo Glo. I have the usb cable and the original box that this came it. I just don't know what price to ask.

Any suggestions?

Penny
Whatever you think you can get
Is this a 6 or a 6+ ?

Consider you are competing against a $69 K4NT (that has WiFi, but can't do EPUB)

Your Battery has aged (at least the 6 has a common battery, unlike my 5") that would cost ~$25 to replace

You need a hardcore Astak 6" user as a buyer
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Hi,
It is a six.(no plus)

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Hi,
It is a six.(no plus)

Penny
(I don't remember if Astak ever put a + on the artwork)

The older, 4 shades of grey model. :/

The 5 (Pocket Pro) and 6+ had 8 shades of grey, covers have decent shading detail. It does not matter, 4 or 8, for most Text. But any other embellishments (Maps, Dingbats...) are going to suffer.

I wouldn't pay more than $30 post paid for something that old (tech) and knowing that the battery is on its last mile and will soon need to be replaced (another $30)
I have converted books using Calibre, for my wife's K4nt. They came out Good , not as great as EPUB on my PEz due to the limitations of Mobi.
You can just hope someone wants it really bad
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Quote:
Hi,

Any suggestions?

Penny
I will give you 20.00 for it as I am trying to inspire my eight year old son with autism to read.
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote