Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-29-2015, 08:08 PM   #22021
Hampshire Nanny
Addict
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampshire Nanny View Post
... next up is The Organist Wore Pumps, the 8th book in Mark Schweizer's "Liturgical Mysteries". These are so rollicking funny. The first in the series is The Alto Wore Tweed, and it's only $0.99.
Finished The Organist Wore Pumps along with The Countertenor Wore Garlic. I have the next three books on hand, but I'm going to take a break from this series for a short while.

I think the next up is The Fall, the second book in Annelie Wendeberg's mystery series starring Anna Kronberg and Sherlock Holmes.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:56 AM   #22022
Dngrsone
Consider me unimpressed
Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Finished my reread of LoTR... now I am going to look for something light... maybe non-fic.
Dngrsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:23 AM   #22023
MOREAWESOMETHANU
MOREAWESOMETHANU began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Vampire Lestat
i am taking my time for some reason i cold nto remember the name of a Vampire
from Interview with the Vampire. So I took a hiatus. to read the folling
Mrs & Ms Smith
Animal Farm
Alice in Wonderland
Carrie
MOREAWESOMETHANU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM   #22024
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: generic android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandathePanda View Post
Quite a few things:

1: The Captain's Bluestocking Mistress (ARC) by Erica Ridley
2: Daffy Duck: Tunes in Tights by JusSonic (Fanfic)
3: Total Drama All Stars by kierandell1409 (Fanfic)
Finished the First and third ones.

The ARC was quite good, if you've red the other stories in the series it helps a bit, but you don't have to have read them. It's a nice historic romance set in England.

Total Drama was good. not as polished as Harry Potter/Discworld, but a lot better than some of the self-published books currently on Amazon/Kobo.
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM   #22025
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: generic android tablet
Currently reading (all "Early" Reviewer copies)

1. The Watcher's Keep (The Triadine Saga, #1) by Timothy Bond
2. The Zoastra Affair by Victoria Pinder
3. Black Tide: a Matt Rowley novel by Patrick Freivald

Nothing else till I get this 3 finished
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM   #22026
orlok
Working Up To It
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HDX 7, Kobo glo
Currently reading A Traveller In Time by Alison Uttley, after recommendations on MR. Early days but good so far.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM   #22027
Hampshire Nanny
Addict
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dngrsone View Post
Finished my reread of LoTR... now I am going to look for something light... maybe non-fic.
When my father-in-law found out that I had never read LoTR, he volunteered to give me the books. I think I'm going to need to read the trilogy.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote