Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Question for Toronto Public Library users

I can't log in since yesterday. Is it just me? Here is the error message I am getting (after a long time waiting for it to connect)

We're sorry, but the specified library patron account information is not valid.
Details: Failed to connect to the ILS server. (Details: Failed call to IwodSSHCom::Connect(). HRESULT = 0x800a05b4) For assistance please contact the library.

So is this specific to me since it mentions account information, or does that just mean it can't do anything because it isn't connecting? Can someone else try to log in and see if it works?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
I had the same trouble just now, so I fired off the error message to the TPL contact site.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 AM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thanks! Glad it's not just me.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
djloewen
Connoisseur
djloewen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
Same here, my wife and I can't log in. I phoned them yesterday and all they could really say was "it's not just you", and to keep trying it every now and then. They did mention that their system had just undergone a "massive" upgrade (can't be a bad thing, right?), that may or may not be the cause of this problem.
djloewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:02 AM   #5
shattler
shattler has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-300
It's working okay now.
shattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #6
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Hmmm ... I was on yesterday and today without any issues. Glad it's working in any case!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote