Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 10-24-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
Lamont32
Lamont32 began at the beginning.

Device: iBooks
What format for iBooks on iPad 1st generation

Greetings,

I have a CD from Baen Books with the works of David Weber on it. The CD has numerous formats on it.... htm, OPF, PRC, RB, WORD.doc, LIT file, and Safari Document.

I once loaded the books onto my iPad. My laptop had a corruption which forced me to reinstall the OS, and all the files I had. When I went to reinstall the ebooks from the original disk, I could not find the right format to install to iBooks. There are 34 books on the CD, and I cannot find a single EPUB file anywhere on the disk. I can't seem to load any of the other formats either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Thanks,
mike
Lamont32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:54 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Convert the html to EPUB using http://calibre-ebook.com
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote