Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-10-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
achenier
achenier began at the beginning.

Device: none
Access to magazine subscriptions

I am new to this online magazine subscription world and have to ask silly questions...Kindly bear me with the somewhat confusing rest of this post.

I landed here in ZINIO world because I subscribed to a few online versions of magazines (i,e, National Geographic) and clicking "customer support" somewhere on the magazine subsription confirmation page brought me to the Zinio website. However, I notice that this site is not really part of the National Geo. customer service at all. From what I can see, it is a completely separate company...

But I will ask my question anyway in case someone here happens to have the answer:

I am a Canadian snowbird. I live 6-months in Ontario and 6 months in Florida. I purchased the subscription from my Florida address. Question: will I be able to open my Florida-purchased online magazine from my Ontario based computer ?

My concern is that I cannot view Jon Stewart Daily Shows in Canada directly from the Daily Show newsletter. Maybe the situation is the same re online magazines.....Is it ?

Last edited by achenier; 04-10-2011 at 11:48 AM.
achenier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to Mobileread
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ....

Erm .... Have you come to the correct forum to ask this question?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:01 AM   #4
achenier
achenier began at the beginning.

Device: none
Most likely not. I was directed to this forum via an attempt to reach Customer Service at National Geographic. I am returning to Canada in a few days so I will have the answer to my question in situ, as they say!

Do you also get the impression that when you enter the virtual world you become a ball in a pinball machine where each 'stop' is a launch in another direction..!
achenier is offline   Reply With Quote