Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-15-2011, 05:54 PM   #16
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
(continued from previous post)

...And whilst we're about it, what do you have in:
  • Preferences - Sending books to devices - Metadata management?
  • Preferences - Plugins - Device Interface plugins - Sony - Customize plugin ?

The attached is what I have.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	senddev.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	66737   Click image for larger version

Name:	sonydev.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	66738  

Last edited by jackie_w; 02-15-2011 at 05:59 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:08 AM   #17
blu-
Enthusiast
blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.

Device: prs 650
Here are two pics: one of the settings and other of my ebook metadata after saving to disk with plugboard.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	66753   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	190.1 KB
ID:	66754  
blu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2011, 01:23 AM   #18
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu- View Post
Here are two pics: one of the settings and other of my ebook metadata after saving to disk with plugboard.
You might want to actually answer jackie_w's questions. Sony combined with calibre will always place your series collections in series order if you let calibre create the series collections and manage your metadata automatically.

The pictures you sent are as expected. This plugboard will change the metadata for the title as viewed on your Sony ereader not the book itself. When I use the exact same plug board you have set up I end up with my ereader looking like the attached image.

Isn't this what you are looking for?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	series.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	66755  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #19
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@blu-, Unless you put more effort into answering ALL the questions asked I can't help you. The ball's in your court.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #20
blu-
Enthusiast
blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.

Device: prs 650
Sorry for being so confusing. I didn't know it's only suppose to show on the Sony reader.

The numbers are added when I view it in the ereader. Thank you for the help.
blu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert