Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-04-2018, 06:42 PM   #1
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
email from Arc Manor/Phoenix Pick

Quote:
Hello Dear Reader,

I hope all of you (in the US) had a great Thanksgiving. Let me also wish those who are going to celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah and Kwanzaa, an early Merry Christmas, Hanukkah Sameach and Happy Kwanzaa to you. I have come to believe that the more holidays I can participate in, the happier I am.

And of course, we can't forget the Festivus for the Rest Of Us May your gripes be worthy of the day and your pole shine bright!

I mentioned last month that after more than eight years we are changing our sale model. Instead of a monthly ebook offer we will have weekly sales. Not just from Arc Manor/Phoenix Pick, but from a whole range of publishers, authors and literary agencies, all hosted on the one website to make it easier for readers to look at the options and select..

So far we have the following participants:

Phoenix Pick
Prime Books
PM Press
Fantastic Books
Spectrum Literary Agency
JABberwocky Literary Agency
Eric Flint's Ring of Fire Press
Robert J. Sawyer
Mike Resnick
William Dietz
Doug Dandridge

Each of these participants has agreed to offer books AT LEAST 50% off what they regularly sell them for (and yes, some will be offered for free, The first week's offering is going to have at least one free book). I am looking forward to launching the site on December 5--with weekly updates and three new books every Wednesday, you better start reading fast!

This did pose an email problem. I do not like to spam my readers, or send too many emails. Typically its just once a month, with the occasional non-monthly one announcing a special sale.

However, now we are switching to four sales a week and some of you might consider that too many. If you do NOT wish to get a weekly update email (and the update will be very brief and to the point: title of the book, author, regular price and sale price). please email me at NoWeekly@arcmanor.com.

Please do not use the unsubscribe button on this email if you if you prefer to still get monthly updates instead of weekly updates. That will permanently block you from any and all of our emails (we can not override that. It really is a permanent block).

My suggestion: try it out for a few weeks....you can always update your preferences at any time by emailing NoWeekly@arcmanor.com. And given the publisher and author participants (with more expected to join in), you will get access to some awesome deals and free books.
bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote