Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #196
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
We would zap you from beyond the grave!

[want to join us? I could ask Agatha to increase the body count ]
We authors are wily and determined. You can't stop us all (more's the pity...but wait, I digress.)

I'm good with ghosts. I have my salt ready (and in this case, if the chicken isn't properly seasoned, it can pull dual duty!) and my silver for the really evil cases (you know who you are.) I'm going to have to look for some protection against the ghost poison though. Not sure how to counter that. The arrowhead works against the evil eye, but I don't think that will suffice...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #197
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I think we need to know the real identity of Agatha Chicken. She knows too much about what's going on to be completely innocent. Reveal the fowl's identity, and I suspect we will have a murderer!!!
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #198
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Oh my! What happened? Who would dare to do this to me? I don't like the dark!

Why is someone killing off all the moderators? Where are the others?

I sure hope someone figures this out soon.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #199
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Quick dreams....get in the trunk. I know a safe place.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #200
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Oh no, no way. My mama didn't raise a dummy. I know to never get in a car trunk and especially if someone tells me I'll be going somewhere safe. No way.

I'm in enough trouble as it is. Look what happened to me after someone played a song for me and then a voice started shouting at me! I was so scared that I forgot what my mama taught me and followed that shadowy figure that beckoned to me.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #201
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Was the shadowy figure male or female?
I'm just asking out of curiousity, you see. I have no other particular reason to ask
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #202
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Poor dreams. At least I wasn't drowned in Coke Zero. But being killed by an umbrella? That's cruel.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #203
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I shall be glad when it's all over, and I can be resurrected.
Me too! Because your green head makes my stomach queasy!
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #204
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
Was the shadowy figure male or female?
I'm just asking out of curiousity, you see. I have no other particular reason to ask
Was it a real shadow? Or had dreams snuck some of that punch? Or maybe she really is "not quite right"?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #205
RoseWolf95
RoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the roughRoseWolf95 is a jewel in the rough

Device: PRS-650 (J)
Are there only 12 episodes, or are there more? I'd like to have as much info as possible before accusing someone of murder ^^;
RoseWolf95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:45 AM   #206
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
There will come one more today, but then you have to accuse someone of murder...

Welcome to MobileRead, Rose, and happy guessing!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:05 AM   #207
Shushan
Bibliophile
Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Pandigital Novel, PC
Smile

So 13 Christmas episodes now? Okies. The 13 days of Christmas sound about right for this get together

I definitely need more clues before I could seriously guess whodunnit ...especially delicious crispy evenly-roasted chicken clues

Any chance the question about whether all the dead are truly dead will be answered? I thought that was a good point.

Another good point, Jelby was acting like an accomplice after the fact but who would he be working for? Besides, we are only supposed to submit one name, yes?

Enjoying reading your mystery, Agatha
Shushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:03 AM   #208
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shushan View Post
So 13 Christmas episodes now? Okies. The 13 days of Christmas sound about right for this get together
The first two episodes were posted on Christmas day. Today is the twelfth day of Christmas, and the last episode (of the competition) will be posted today.

No doubt there'll be a little more after the competition closes to reveal the villain.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:56 AM   #209
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
What a shame, she forgot to write down the last word.

Or was A Chicken killed off by another one before she could finish the sentence

THX for this beautiful and mysterious mystery which kept me occupied for the last two weeks.

PS: I'd like either Onyx BOOX i62HD or the Kobo Glow
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #210
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I find it suspicous that two mods have not made it to the house
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
win a kobo glo, win a pocketbook touch, win an amazon paperwhite, win an onyx boox, win waterfield kindlecase