Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-13-2013, 06:30 AM   #27076
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Nice pun, Javed.

But I still win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:34 AM   #27077
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
You all know by now that the win is mine really.

I win.
No one has won yet. Admittedly you've had the lead a couple of times, but nothing's settled yet.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:38 AM   #27078
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

But I will win in the end.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:42 AM   #27079
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I hear you say so
Old 01-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #27080
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

That's because it's true!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #27081
Iznogood
Guru

Not that I would dream of calling you a liar, but
Old 01-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #27082
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I'm certainly not a liar. But I am winning.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #27083
Iznogood
Guru

I don't know what a 'lier' is, and I wouldn't dream of calling you one...
I just corrected my typo in my previous message.
You should also correct your last message as it contains an error. I win, you lose
Old 01-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #27084
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
I don't know what a 'lier' is, and I wouldn't dream of calling you one...
I just corrected my typo in my previous message.
You should also correct your last message as it contains an error. I win, you lose
It was changed before you posted. I win again!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #27085
Iznogood
Guru

It wasn't that error I was referring to. I was referring to the "I'm winning"-part which is obviously erroneous
Old 01-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #27086
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Oh not it isn't!

I win.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:55 AM   #27087
Iznogood
Guru

Oh, but it is. And this post proves it
Old 01-13-2013, 09:04 AM   #27088
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Oh no it's not.

I win.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:36 AM   #27089
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
The two of you can stop arguing. I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #27090
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I dispute that! I win!

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!