Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
vvvbe
vvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-650
Sony PRS300 Pocket Edition

Sold... Thanks

For sale - new unused Sony 300 Pocket Edition. Includes new Sony cover. This is a NIB item with USB cable and the original box and documentation.

This is a new Reader with cover. $75.00.

Note: Black Friday Specials had this at $99.00 (no cover)...BB and WM

Accept Pay Pal - Thanks for looking... vvvbe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	300_634.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	62460   Click image for larger version

Name:	300_678.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	62461  

Last edited by vvvbe; 12-27-2010 at 08:29 PM.
vvvbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:03 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #3
vvvbe
vvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheese

vvvbe here...

Still available! Did I day it's new unused in the box... Yep, I did!

Thanks for looking...
Old 12-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
How about $50?
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
vvvbe

Sony PRS-300 price drop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
How about $50?
Well, I was going to drop the price to $60.00 in a couple of days...

So... I am going to lower it to $60.00. That's about as low as I'll go.

I think that's a pretty good deal for a new PRS-300 with a cover, NIB...
that's basically half-price per BB - $99.00 plus cover at $20.00 or so. Although I have seen the covers discounted at various amounts. Check out the shots in the first post.

rcuadro, at this point I think I'll keep it at $60.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested and I'll have it packed up for you and you'll have it before Christmas.... Nice gift or not bad for a back-up travel reader...

Thanks for looking....vvvbe

Last edited by vvvbe; 12-13-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #6
AmonRaa
AmonRaa began at the beginning.

Device: none
60$ + shipping to Europe (Slovenia)
AmonRaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
vvvbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmonRaa View Post
60$ + shipping to Europe (Slovenia)
AmonRaa -

Thanks, can you do PayPal for payment and shipping costs...

I recently sold a Sony PRS-505 to Andre in Belarus and it ended up being
$46.00 for shipping this was USPS Air - 5 to 7 days shipping time...This was insured with a tracking # and the customs form...

It was well packaged so it would arrive safe... I can probably pack it a little
lighter to keep the cost down...

So if you can do PayPal and cover the shipping, let me know!

vvvbe - PM for e-mail thanks...
Old 12-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #8
AmonRaa
AmonRaa began at the beginning.

Device: none
you got pm
AmonRaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #9
vvvbe

Sony PRS-300 sold...

vvvbe here....

This nice brand new Sony PRS-300 has been sold...

Thanks all for looking...