Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-06-2014, 12:44 PM   #28681
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Sounds like a perfect evening, Stitchawl! Enjoy.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:21 PM   #28682
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
First tea of the day.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2014, 02:44 PM   #28683
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Trying to get some yard stuff done and the filter changed before the 100+F temps hit today, although I'm having a break with my morning coffee and it is already 80F. It may be time to turn on the a/c and get some errands done in town before the hottest part of the day.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:44 PM   #28684
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry be happy
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry) Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Be happy) Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry, be happy)

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU )

'nuff said!

Good morning, all! Happy Saturday! It's going to be another wonderful day! I've a full bowl of food, a full mug of Taylors of Harrogate's 'Yorkshire' tea, and a full day of fencing practice with good friends lined up. I'm going to take a private lesson with the Fencing Master today to iron out some difficulties I've been having making low-line attacks with the Épée without exposing my upper body. I took a lesson from him on Wednesday which helped, but I'm still relying upon reflex speed for protection from counter-attack, rather than form. The Fencing Master is almost as old as I am, and pretty easy for me to defend against, but I'm sure to go up against opponents 25 years younger than me in the tournament... I need lessons!!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:05 PM   #28685
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Lion Mountain Keemun as I wait for good meds to kick in. (Back out. )
Advert
Old 06-07-2014, 02:06 PM   #28686
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
So sorry, Charlie. I hope it isn't too bad.

Have fun with all your lessons, Stitchawl, and best of luck in the tournament.

A big cup of Sumatra coffee in my cup and peanut butter toast on my plate. It's going to be hot out there today, so switching to cold tea, as soon as I get going on house/yard work and more errands in town.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:10 PM   #28687
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oof. Good luck, CRussel.

First tea of the day.
Old 06-07-2014, 04:47 PM   #28688
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Thanks. Drugs have kicked in and are doing their job. Now, I just need to take care for a little bit while it recovers. And THEN DO MY EXERCISES.

Lion Mountain Keemun. 3rd mug.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #28689
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Campari & soda .... after mowing the lawn ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:51 PM   #28690
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Wash away my troubles, wash away my pain
With the rain in Shambala
Wash away my sorrow, wash away my shame
With the rain in Shambala

How does your light shine
In the halls of Shambala
How does your light shine
In the halls of Shambala

Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind
On the road to Shambala
Everyone is lucky, everyone is so kind
On the road to Shambala

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnyh6i9NvmE )

Good morning, everyone! Sunday mornings... peaceful day in a troubled land. Sun's climbing through the clouds, unbranded Keemun tea is brewing in the kitchen, some German Speck and chilled cantaloupe on plate, and my arms and legs so tired from 6 hours of fighting yesterday that all I can do today is take a walk and do some reading. But that's good enough for me! Happy Sunday!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #28691
cromag

First tea of the day is in the kitchen. I just have to get my sore back moving to go get it.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:07 PM   #28692
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Lemonade
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:12 PM   #28693
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
First tea of the day is in the kitchen. I just have to get my sore back moving to go get it.
I've been taking 400mg of ibuprofen plus an extra strength Tylenol every six hours. It actually works. This was the recommendation of our GP when my DW's back bothered her last year, and for some reason the combination works really well on (non-structural) back pain.

Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea
Old 06-08-2014, 05:33 PM   #28694
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Hot, sticky, humid day .... with storms looming ... perfect weather for an Ardbeg slushie ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:31 PM   #28695
cromag

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I've been taking 400mg of ibuprofen plus an extra strength Tylenol every six hours. It actually works. This was the recommendation of our GP when my DW's back bothered her last year, and for some reason the combination works really well on (non-structural) back pain.

Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea
The last time my back went out really bad my doctor suggested I try naproxen sodium (generic Aleve). I had been using ibuprofen -- I find this works as well, or better, and lasts longer. It's just kicking in, now.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?