Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-29-2013, 05:23 AM   #1126
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Granted, she won exactly 1$ and spent the money on the way back home for some chewing gum.

I wish I had a new 3D 55" HD TV.
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:55 AM   #1127
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Granted but you forgot to add bracing to the wall and the TV is now in pieces on the floor...in 3D.

I wish my house was clean.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2013, 07:23 AM   #1128
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Granted. But it only last a minute as Thing 1 & 2 and all their friends come in after a rain storm.

I wish I had another cup of coffee.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #1129
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Granted, but if revenge is a dish best served cold, then yours is old, cold and rancid, like the quasi liquid-solid in my company's coffeemaker on Monday morning.

I wish a Genie would grant me three wives, one who can cook, another who can clean, and the third to serve my higher needs.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #1130
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Granted, but the one to cook is a vegan, the one to clean won't let you in your own house because you mess everythig up and the one for "higher needs" is built like a tank and ugly as an ogre. And they all take two hours in the bathroom (each), pick on your newspaper in the morning, watch "Sex in the City" in the evening and snore like hell.

I wish I had my own airplane
Advert
Old 06-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #1131
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Granted. It is a plane monument that will never fly, sits in your front yard and you are constantly cleaning up after pigeons.

I wish I had some cake.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #1132
guanaco
Recovering reader
guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Granted, but you got this cake. And they don't like you.

After dining like and old Roman, I just wish some bicarbonate.
guanaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #1133
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
You got bicarbonate of soda, but it was bicarbonate of diet soda that contained Olestra and just made the problem worse.

Wish I had a rich benefactor.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-01-2013 at 08:08 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #1134
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post

Wish I had a rich benefactor.
Granted. Unfortunately:
  1. You can't remember who they are
  2. They can't remember who you are
  3. Their idea of richness involves a very large pile of sea shells
  4. The Taxman wants a very large cut
  5. You keep finding more things you want, if only you'd get some more money, so you get more and more depressed over all the things you don't have

I wish I didn't have to think up a new wish.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #1135
troll05
Harmless idiot

Granted, I looked up your last wish to spoil it but in doing so I forgot to

I wish I had a popsicle
Old 07-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #1136
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Granted, but you're outside and it's 47C with a 110km/h wind, it meltsand sprays all over your new white shirt before you can get one lick in. You're now very hot and very sticky.

I wish I had a cup of coffee.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #1137
troll05
Harmless idiot

Granted, but it's from yesterday afternoon standing on the porch overnight, now quite cold and decorated with some dead ants and flies.

I wish I had an icecold lemonade
Old 07-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #1138
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Granted, but you're outside and it's 47C with a 110km/h wind, it meltsand sprays all over your new white shirt before you can get one lick in. You're now very hot and very sticky....
but funny. That reminded me of a friend who used that spray-on hair product (remember that stuff?) because he wanted to look his best at a friend's wedding. Unfortunately the friend lived in the Philippines, it was a very hot day, and my friend wore a white shirt.

As you were....

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
...wish I had an icecold lemonade

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-04-2013 at 10:23 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #1139
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Granted, but it's from yesterday afternoon standing on the porch overnight, now quite cold and decorated with some dead ants and flies.

I wish I had an icecold lemonade
Granted. Unfortunately, the ice happens to be dry ice. You now have some rather nasty burns.

I wish I could remember what it was I was going to wish for.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #1140
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Granted, you can remember it, but for the life of you you can't figure out why you wanted to see the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.

I wish I had style.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness