Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
Debby
Connoisseur
Debby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Sony & ipad
language changed, database locked error

This is really embarrassing that I have to ask this, but I can't locate the answer. (sigh)

When I opened Calibre this morning it now appears to be in a foreign language. My guess is Polish or Russian. Series now appears as "Cykl". What did I do? And more importantly, how do I change it back?

Don't know if this is related but since the last update I keep getting "database locked" error. I need to restart Calibre frequently.

Sorry to be so dense!

Windows 7, version 7.40
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
click the gears for preferences, click the paint can for look and feel then use the third line to change the language, click the green arrow. restart calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2011, 12:11 AM   #3
Debby
Connoisseur
Debby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Sony & ipad
Thank you! It worked......
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote