Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Kobo touch resetting by itself

I've had this happen to me twice in the past 5 days I've had my touch. When I press the sync button it starts to load the new books that I've added to my library on my PC, but after a couple books the screen flashes and everything is gone Mini SDHC card and Kobo books. But when I plug it into the computer and go into the memory all the Kepub files are still on the device.

I've tried re syncing through WiFI but it doesn't seem to work. The only thing that seemed to work was Sycing VIA USB to the computer. now that's not even working.

So I'm now doing a factory reset and I'll see how that goes.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Delete please

Last edited by The Terminator; 09-10-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Advert
Old 09-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
The Terminator
Retired

I've sync it with the desktop VIA WiFI and every things going good for now.

Last edited by The Terminator; 09-10-2011 at 11:22 PM.