Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-04-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Keith and Christopher - a couple of interesting characters

The Junkie and the Atheist
By TIMOTHY EGAN

Christopher Hitchens, Creativity, Keith Richards

As an Irish-American, I don’t usually trumpet the work of a nation that kept my ancestors under its boot heel for nearly 300 years. But having just finished the memoirs of two great exports of Britain, I rise to praise a pair of Brits in the season of book-buying.

rest here:

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...he-atheist/?hp
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
I've been trying to read "Life" for a couple of weeks now and it's just not clicking. Don't know if it's the writing or something else. I'll keep poking at it, though.

I'll have to take a look at "Hitch-22".
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
I thought Life was pretty good. Of course, I'm a huge Stones fan. It was great to get a behind the scenes look at the band and how some of the songs came about.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote