Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
FYI Medge Illuminator light sold out till begining of march.

They are not taking preorders for it either till at least closer to march, as per emails me and others have recieved.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
cksasaki
cksasaki began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Well, we're a day away from March... I'm hoping this gets added to the site soon, I'm really anxious to get a light for the m-edge case...
cksasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #3
mrs_pooky
mrs_pooky began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cksasaki View Post
Well, we're a day away from March... I'm hoping this gets added to the site soon, I'm really anxious to get a light for the m-edge case...
Me, too! That's why I purchased the M Edge case instead of the Amazon one.
mrs_pooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
Octochick
Zealot
Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I really like this light, it folds down almost flat and only four inches long.

Octochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:06 AM   #5
cksasaki

Well... crud... now the site just says sold out -- did they have these up for a while and I missed it?
Advert
Old 03-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
Devon
Enthusiast
Devon began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle
I emailed them and they said the light won't be available until late March.
Devon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #7
cksasaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon View Post
I emailed them and they said the light won't be available until late March.
Darn, that's disappointing. I'd really like a light, and this really seemed like a good solution.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #8
goggin
Enthusiast
goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
They've updated their web page now...it says the same thing folks have said here...which is that they're creating an updated model and it won't be ready until late March.

But to me the update to the web page is a comfort...sort of a public acknowledgement that they're working on it.
goggin is offline   Reply With Quote