Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
saralobman
saralobman began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
2 kindles and getting news feeds from calibre

I just downloaded calibre onto my computer and had no trouble getting various news feeds to load onto my kindle. Now my husband wants to be able to use calibre with his kindle, as well. Can we have calibre recognize each of our devices in a way that lets us each get what we want?
Thanks,
Sara
saralobman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
sure just plugin the second kindle (after disconnecting the first one). the news wont get sent automatically the second time, but you can just use send to device to send it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
saralobman
saralobman began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Thanks

That did it.
saralobman is offline   Reply With Quote