Device: Kobo Original & Kobo Touch
Tom Clancy

I used my $10 for Tom Clancy

Not bad of a book so far.
BrunoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #17
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
Lady Protector by L.E. Moddesitt

It was way too expensive but with my $10 off it made it worthwhile.
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2011, 02:50 AM   #18
daewon
Enthusiast
daewon began at the beginning.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
wes did you check your junk mail? Also was the reader open? if it was open it was and is possible it was purchased and returned. If it was that may be the reason you have not recieved your credit.

At any rate I would call kobo customer service. They should be able to sort it out. IF nothing more then for good customer relations.

regards

Jack

I never got mine either...Just one more thing in the list of problems i've had *LOL*
daewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:52 AM   #19
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by daewon View Post
I never got mine either...Just one more thing in the list of problems i've had *LOL*
Neither did I. Did anyone outside Canada or the US get one? And were they Borders vouchers or kobobooks?
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:13 AM   #20
yum9me
yum9me began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
Neither did I. Did anyone outside Canada or the US get one? And were they Borders vouchers or kobobooks?
I didn't get it either so I assumed it was only for US and CA customers.
yum9me is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2011, 04:17 AM   #21
TedJ
Groupie
TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: Kobo Touch
Damn, and I was going to spend my $10 on Beer.
TedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #22
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
it was $10 kobo store credit.
you get an email code and once clicked it asks you to sign into your account and click another link which then says the $10 is now in your store credit and will be applied when you click the buy button.

you can use it up at once or buy several smaller books. i think i have $0.91 left over from a purchase.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:43 AM   #23
octoberdana
Enthusiast
octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Nook Touch, Kindle Touch
How long does it take to get? I bought a kobo touch yesterday and didn't receive an email.
octoberdana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #24
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberdana View Post
How long does it take to get? I bought a kobo touch yesterday and didn't receive an email.
as soon as i registered mine with my email and finished the setup process it was in my inbox.

saying congrats on a new kobo yadda yadda yadda here's $10 store credit.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote