Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Multiple formats - What gets sent

If I have both an epub and an lrf copy of the same book, and both in the same database entry, which one gets sent to the device? (PRS-505). Can I control which one gets sent? I presume the "preferred output format" option only controls how Calibre converts an input file. I didn't see anything that would indicate preferred transfer format.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Go to Preferences, Plugins, Device Interface Plugins, Your reader. Click on Customize Plugin. This will open a dialog with a few options. The first thing you will see is a list of formats. When multiple supported formats are in a book entry the one closer to the top of the list will be sent. If you prefer lrf to epub put lrf above epub in the list to have it sent. Select a format and use the up and down arrows to change their position. Also, the first format in the list will be used for auto conversion and if you uncheck a format it will be ignored as a format your reader supports.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Got it, thank you. I'd have never found that one!
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote