Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
bookfinder.com

I am posting this in the Lounge because it is not about eBooks. But if a mod feels that it should be in the Resources forum, feel free to move it!

I went to a dinner party Thanksgiving, and a website was recommended to me called bookfinder.com. It is like Inkmesh for print books - both new and used.

On my first visit I found a new copy of a 1980 paperback that I'm interested in for only $11.03 including shipping, so I pulled the trigger today.

I'll let you know how long it takes for the book to arrive. They promised 15 days.

PS - That's 15 business days.

Last edited by GA Russell; 11-26-2012 at 11:34 PM.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote