Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-31-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
ahmedyu
ahmedyu began at the beginning.

Device: 5800XM
fb2 serious problem in calibre 7.35

the problem is when converting to fb2 the output is missing the pictures i've tried alot of settings but nothing worked.btw i've been using the 0.6.45 version for a while and every thing working fine with the pictures and everything well except downloading the metadata so pls tell me wats wrong i like the new version but i need the the covers and the pictures inside the fb2 file so pls helllp!!!!!!!!!!
ahmedyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Open a ticket t http://bugs.calibre-ebook.com attach the file you are trying to convert and I will look into the issue.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2011, 06:58 AM   #3
ahmedyu
ahmedyu began at the beginning.

Device: 5800XM
sure but i tried alot of files n every time the output without pictures i even tried a txt file and added a cover to it n tried to convert it to fb2 n dat too didnt work but it worked with 6.45 version..so please look into it...=]
ahmedyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Fix submitted to Kovid for review and inclusion.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote