Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
What is the Light Classic font on the Nook?

What font is Light Classic? I haven't been able to find it by that name on any of the pro font sites. I really like tall/narrow serifs, and would like to add it to my Opus, too.

It seems similar to Garamond, but both Adobe and Apple Garamond display really faint, so I think it must be a variant, or maybe B&N had it custom-designed for them?

Any other font fanatics out there that recognize it?
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
threebeers
threebeers began at the beginning.

Device: Palm, Sony, Nook, Literati
Did you ever get a response? Just upgraded to a Touch but I'd like to use the Classic's font (rooted with FBReader or MoonReader). Thanks
threebeers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2012, 07:26 AM   #3
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Nope, never figured it out, and switched to using ArnoPro on the Opus, which has a similar feel, although not exact.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote