Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #1
painthouse
Mister
painthouse began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Talking Go ahead, judge my book by its cover...

Among many other topics "The Awesome Book of Lists for Guys" (a.k.a. TABoLfG) covers manly issues such as:

Politically correct descriptions for men - Pickup lines & rebuttals - What Dream Girls say - Things not to say on dates - Getting rid of Blind Dates - Easy training courses for women - Types of girlfriends - Ethnic guide to women - Things not to say during sex - Signs you have a drinking problem - Things you learn from video games - To exercise or not - Collection of curses - Murphy's laws - Corporate lessons - Collection of lame jokes - I get no respect! - You know you're too stressed - Things not to do at a funeral - Why the internet is like a penis

It's not exactly literature, but a nice collection of adult humor. Made my wife laugh - a lot. That's why she agreed to pose for the cover. And yes, they're real.
painthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Does your book have a title? I'm having trouble finding it.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
BonnieJoDouglas
Thespian Extraordinaire
BonnieJoDouglas began at the beginning.

As a (straight) girl, if I saw it in a shop, I would just roll my eyes and walk on by. But then I might buy it if I were thinking about a gift for a bloke. Not MY bloke, but a bloke nonetheless!
BonnieJoDouglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #4
painthouse
Mister

Talking

@tubemonkey: At first I naively thought you were making fun of the big lettering at the top. Now I get it. Guess I had that coming...
Old 07-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by painthouse View Post
@tubemonkey: At first I naively thought you were making fun of the big lettering at the top. Now I get it. Guess I had that coming...
...there's lettering on the cover?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
painthouse
Mister

@BonnieJoDouglas - Can we be friends now?

I'm still working on the "for girls" version
Old 07-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #7
BonnieJoDouglas
Thespian Extraordinaire
BonnieJoDouglas began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by painthouse View Post
@BonnieJoDouglas - Can we be friends now?

I'm still working on the "for girls" version
That's much better...

BonnieJoDouglas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, dating, humor, jokes, sexy