Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-16-2005, 02:28 PM   #31
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
I'm not sure who the other domains are, but they don't appear to be owned by the same person as the first two infringing domains; bookaza and elbook.

My only concern were the two that were giving our community a bad name.

I'm sure they'll be back up with a new domain and a new scam soon enough, and the publishers will be back on them just as quickly. I'm tired of chasing it.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 02:51 PM   #32
Stef Kelsey
Editrix
Stef Kelsey began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten E
Yes, the bastards keep coming.

You think you were the "hecker" they referred to?
Stef Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert