Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
draknan
Enthusiast
draknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle 3
Lists and sublists from ePub to azw3

Hi,

I have no problem with the sublist in the ePub, it looks like:

a.
paragraph
b.
paragraph
c.
paragraph
a.
paragraph
b.
paragraph

But when I convert it to azw3 it lools like:

a.
paragraph
paragraph
paragraph
a.
paragraph
paragraph

The sublist in the ebook is broken be paragraphs, so it's not a continuos sublist, and I solved it be puting:

<ol type="a" start="2">

so, instead of 2. y got b., but in the conversion to azw3 that get lost and y get newly the 2.

Can somenone please help me?

Thank you

P.D.: Sorry for my english.
draknan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Post the complete html code of an example demonstrating your problem.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
draknan
Enthusiast
draknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle 3
Hi, just found a solution in these same forums after diferent searches in google that let me to here, I will paste the solution, think it was in the Nook forum:

Answear to the question:
What you can try, is specifying the following in the stylesheet:
Code:

ol.loweralpha {
list-style-type: lower-alpha;
}

and then use <ol style="loweralpha"> instead of type.

Answear to the solution:
I included the code for ol.loweralpha in my stylesheet as directed, and when I replaced <ol type="a"> with <ol class="loweralpha">, the lettered lists displayed perfectly on the NOOK Color and on the iPad -- a great solution.

Thank you for your help

Last edited by draknan; 12-25-2012 at 11:42 AM.
draknan is offline   Reply With Quote