Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-26-2017, 05:40 PM   #1
vigrom
Enthusiast
vigrom doesn't littervigrom doesn't littervigrom doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Oasis, Tolino epos 3, iMac 2021/24"/M1, iMac 2011/El Capitan
Cover grid —> Field under the covers —> Font size?

Hi all!

Unfortunately, I could not find anything about it either in the FAQs or in the manual…

Does anyone know how I can (i. e., if I can) change the font and - more importantly - font size in the field under the covers (I chose book title)?

Many thanks!
vigrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:25 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigrom View Post
Hi all!

Unfortunately, I could not find anything about it either in the FAQs or in the manual…

Does anyone know how I can (i. e., if I can) change the font and - more importantly - font size in the field under the covers (I chose book title)?

Many thanks!
That looks like the basic 'interface' font used in the spreadsheet
Preferences: Look and Feel: main tab)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2017, 09:43 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That's just the standard interface font used throughout calibre, you can change it in Preferences->Look & feel
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 05:21 PM   #4
vigrom
Enthusiast
vigrom doesn't littervigrom doesn't littervigrom doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Oasis, Tolino epos 3, iMac 2021/24"/M1, iMac 2011/El Capitan
Many thanks!
vigrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover grid, field, font, size