Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-06-2012, 04:19 AM   #1
lizzielou
Connoisseur
lizzielou began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, 300, 350 & 650
Smile How do I reduce popup size for cover selection?

While editing the metadata and choosing a cover picture I somehow maximised the popup box so that the list of covers to choose from filled the whole screen, I would like reduce this back the size it was.

I cannot reduce the size of this in any way. There is only an X at the top right hand corner not a minimise button, also if I grab one of the edges and try to reduce it that way nothing happens.

I have cleared the settings folder but no change and I have also reloaded calibre.exe and the calibre folder, but still no change.

Does anyone know how I can do this?
lizzielou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:36 AM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Not at my pc right now, but have you tried double clicking in the title bar for that window?

That particular screen I would love Kovid to add a remember size feature to. Its default height is not quite large enough to see the sizes of covers that appear on the second row.

But that you managed to get yourself "stuck" full screen without such a feature existing that I was aware, hmmm... Well done
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2012, 04:41 AM   #3
lizzielou
Connoisseur
lizzielou began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, 300, 350 & 650
Thanks Kiwidude for a super fast response (5 minutes), clicking on the title bar worked perfectly. I can now use the feature toggle between full and partial screen.
lizzielou is offline   Reply With Quote