Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #16
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
All Pocket PRO are matte

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstitious View Post
Aj, I sure will. From the Aztak website, it does look more like "pink" but in others it looks closer to purple. Pink is a little light for me..afraid it'll get dirty quickly.
Dear superstitious:

All Pocket PROs are coming in a matte finish that completely resists dirt and fingerprints. Anything can get dirty if you really try... but the Fiscia Pink should not show the dirt any more than any other color and I expect you will be quite happy!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Daryl:

Please email immediately to support@astak.com. Address the email to Ruby!! Have her make certain that you are set for the Black device and ask WHY you received no email about shipping date!
Robertb

I ordered my Pocket Pro on the 19th of August but received no confirmation email (I assumed this was because I'm an international order and therefore had to pay by PayPal). I have also received no shipping email. I've just emailed Ruby at support@astak.com with the details but I would be extremely greatful if you or anybody else for that matter could confirm if International orders should be receiving these emails. Might help somebody else out in the future.

Cheers

Mnementh
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #18
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Weird, i did an International order and got the mail yesterday were it was telling me the colored PP would be delayed until September 8th.

Better contact support@astak.com to see everything is fine.
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #19
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Soon.. very soon now...
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #20
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks Chiron, I've emailed support so hopefully evrything will turn out ok.

I'm hoping the problem is with the web based email provider I used, they have a habit of filtering out certain emails (with no rhyme or reason) as junk/spam but give no indication that one has even been received. They have no junk email folder so you can't check or add an email adress to a safe contacts list.

Unfortunatley I've been using them for years and my Paypal account is linked to this address and won't let me change it to my better account so I had no choice but to use it.
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #21
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

International Orders Emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnementh View Post
Robertb

I ordered my Pocket Pro on the 19th of August but received no confirmation email (I assumed this was because I'm an international order and therefore had to pay by PayPal). I have also received no shipping email. I've just emailed Ruby at support@astak.com with the details but I would be extremely greatful if you or anybody else for that matter could confirm if International orders should be receiving these emails. Might help somebody else out in the future.

Cheers

Mnementh
Dear Mnementh:

I took a copy of your post and will get Ruby to ensure you get a full answer.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:46 PM   #22
Mnementh
Groupie

Quote:
Dear Mnementh:

I took a copy of your post and will get Ruby to ensure you get a full answer.
Many thanks Robert,

I've sent you a private Message with my details and a different email to use just in case the account I ordered with is filtering the emails.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #23
lynt666
Enthusiast
lynt666 began at the beginning.

Device: prs505
I also pre-order on aug 14 the black pocket pro but have not received any shipping detail. i have an order from canada ups. the only mail i got was the same day that the order was place but it did not confirm which product or color only payment. i sent email to support but got no news so far...
lynt666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #24
cingkrab
cingkrab began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynt666 View Post
I also pre-order on aug 14 the black pocket pro but have not received any shipping detail. i have an order from canada ups. the only mail i got was the same day that the order was place but it did not confirm which product or color only payment. i sent email to support but got no news so far...
In the same boat here -- Canadian order, no shipment email, and no response from support so far. Hopefully there's enough black EZReader Pros to go around from the first shipment.
cingkrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #25
DarylO
DarylO began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
I managed to get through to them on the phone, and I was told that I should be getting a shipping notice tomorrow. I had forgotten to ask them to confirm that it was a black unit, though.

Quote:
Dear Daryl:

Please send an email to support@astak.com!! Ask them why you have not received shipping information! Address the email to: Ruby!! Tell her you need to assure that you get the Black one that you ordered!!
DarylO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:06 AM   #26
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbow9 View Post
Just curious, when did you guys order and what shipping method did you choose? I placed my pre-order on August 3 from theezreader.com and I still have not received a shipping notification.
same here. i email them
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #27
cookie1030
cookie1030 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Same for me. I placed an order for a Black PP and got an email but it does not have any shipping notificaton or description of what I ordered. Sent an email to support yesterday but still waiting for them to respond.

An email saying the order is being process or order tracking on the website would be helpful.
cookie1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #28
cingkrab
cingkrab began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pro
Received a reply from support:

Quote:
Dear customer,

If you ordered a black or white 5” EZ Reader Pocket PRO, then we are busy shipping out your order at this very moment. After your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification as soon as possible. We are very busy fulfilling everyone’s orders, and we will ship out all orders for black and white units by the end of this week. Orders are being shipped out on a first-come, first-served basis, so please wait 3 more days, and if you still do not receive an email confirmation that your order was shipped, then contact us again at that time. Thank you for your patience, because that helps us to send out more orders on a daily basis.

Thank you,
The Ebook Reader Team
cingkrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #29
Robertb

Smile There are 400 BLACK in our Astak warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cingkrab View Post
In the same boat here -- Canadian order, no shipment email, and no response from support so far. Hopefully there's enough black EZReader Pros to go around from the first shipment.
There are more than enough black Pocket PROs to handle all pre-orders. That is not a problem. We have plenty!

Right now, folks, every single person in our company is in the warehouse doing ship prep and shipping. PLEASE... realize that people are working 16 hour days right now to get all these orders filled! We just hired new workers to assist.

PLEASE, give it a chance to get done. In two days they will all be on their way and everything will slow down. Please realize that notification comes mainly from the shipper and not from us. I think that what all of you will find is the device arrived safe and sane in a very short time.

If you sincerely have a problem, do email to support@astak.com. But please give it a day or two to allow the units to get out the door... which is what you all want and we want to please you!
Old 09-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #30
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Can you let us know how many pre-orders and orders there were? Or is this private company-only information?
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote