Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Menu font size

On the Pocket Pro is there a way to make the pop up menu font size bigger? Geeze, it's tiny!
Also, without updating the firmware are fb2 files readable on the pocket pro? And can you pick different fonts to use with the fb2 books on the reader, or is this something that has to be embedded like epubs? At least I think epubs have to be embedded using Calibre. I could be wrong. I'd like to be able to make the font darker.
Thanks.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
On the Pocket Pro is there a way to make the pop up menu font size bigger? Geeze, it's tiny!
Also, without updating the firmware are fb2 files readable on the pocket pro? And can you pick different fonts to use with the fb2 books on the reader, or is this something that has to be embedded like epubs? At least I think epubs have to be embedded using Calibre. I could be wrong. I'd like to be able to make the font darker.
Thanks.
S
Menu fonts
It is changed under (System) settings:
While at the bookshelf, press menu
Replace Font

Try some I like: IBOOKN for menus
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #3
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
OK, I went in and chose IBOOKN for my font. They got a little bigger, but not much. And just in case I am calling them by the wrong thing, I am talking about when you push the crescent button and
Go to first page
Go to last page
Go to page...
Go to Catalog
Zoom
etc.
pop up. Or when:
Music is playing
Sequence by title
Sequence by date
etc.
pops up. The printing is very very small.
If there isn't a way to change the font size for these menus, could that be added to the revamp of the firmware update? Old eyes would appreciate it very much!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #4
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
OK, I went in and chose IBOOKN for my font. They got a little bigger, but not much. And just in case I am calling them by the wrong thing, I am talking about when you push the crescent button and
Go to first page
Go to last page
Go to page...
Go to Catalog
Zoom
etc.
pop up. Or when:
Music is playing
Sequence by title
Sequence by date
etc.
pops up. The printing is very very small.
If there isn't a way to change the font size for these menus, could that be added to the revamp of the firmware update? Old eyes would appreciate it very much!
S
No, there is no way to enlarge them. This was one of the first complaints we registered back in August. Other than the CoolReader menu screesn, which I have just seen on this latest update, the size of the popup menu does not change.

On the Coolreader menus, they are full page size. I see them when I read my txt and rtf files. I don't use fb2, but I assume they are there also.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote