Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
johnrt
johnrt began at the beginning.

Device: koboarc
Question audible books

Would be grateful for step by step reminder how to download audible book to koboarc and then open book to hear, I have done it before but have been using kindle until I found suitable mini speakers & headphones, I would like to try again but seem unable to make it work. In every other respect it seems superior but the audio is essential.
Thanks for any help.
johnrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Use the Google Play store to download the free Audible app. Enter your Audible account info into the app and download the books you wish to listen to from your library.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:15 PM   #3
johnrt
johnrt began at the beginning.

Device: koboarc
To AnemicOak, Many thanks, I will follow instructions & look fwd to success.
johnrt is offline   Reply With Quote