Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
dragonman64
dragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toys

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0/Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3/Google Nexus 7
Kobo Book: English or Dutch?

There is a particular book compilation by Hans Koppel - titled "Hans Koppel x3: Vi i villa, Medicinen och Kungens födelsedag - that I am interested in buying because it is listed on the site as having English content.

But the synopsis online is in Dutch (or is that German?). So I'm confused. Does Kobo normally advertise a book as English in content even if the title and synopsis are in another language?

Forgive me if my question sounds very elementary to some.
dragonman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:32 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I downloaded the 'preview' to my Aura and it's not in English. As to the language it is in it's Swedish.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2013, 11:55 PM   #3
dragonman64
dragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toysdragonman64 shares his or her toys

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0/Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3/Google Nexus 7
thanks for clarifying.
dragonman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Questions related to Kobo go in....the Kobo Forum.

Please take the time to become familiar with our site and post accordingly.

Your thread has now been moved to.....the Kobo Forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote