Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #1
pamirick
pamirick began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2nd Generation
Smile New Kindle owner, new to the forums

Hi -

My name is Pam, I'm married and I live in Texas. I just received my Kindle a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it so much! I'm happy to join a forum with other e-book enthusiasts so I can get the most out of my Kindle.
My favorite types of books to read are contemporary fiction, historical fiction, and some science fiction. I am a huge Stephen King fan, and I love to talk about favorite books and authors with others.

Nice to meet you all!
pamirick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:14 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Pam and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and prose around our Reading Recommendations Forum here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24 where, at the moment, there is an active Steven King thread. Also one is going on Dean Koontz.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2010, 10:45 AM   #3
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi Pam, and welcome to MR. Lots of information to be found on these sites. Enjoy.

Joyce
Serendipity House
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Hello Pam and welcome to MobileRead.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Pam.

Have fun exploring the forum, and just ask if you want to know anything.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2010, 10:05 PM   #6
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hello Pam and welcome to MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:36 AM   #7
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR, Pam!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:44 AM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamirick View Post
Hi -

My name is Pam, I'm married and I live in Texas. I just received my Kindle a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it so much! I'm happy to join a forum with other e-book enthusiasts so I can get the most out of my Kindle.
My favorite types of books to read are contemporary fiction, historical fiction, and some science fiction. I am a huge Stephen King fan, and I love to talk about favorite books and authors with others.

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to MR, Pam, and be sure to check out the Lounge and the Book Club. The voting on the June selection should be beginning soon! A Thriller/Suspense novel is what we'll be voting on for June.

Of course, if you've already read The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne (available free here at MobileRead), or if you think you could do a marathon reading of it in three days, the discussion of that book (our "classic" May selection) begins on the 20th.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-17-2010 at 02:50 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:55 AM   #9
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Welcome to MR, Pam, and be sure to check out the Lounge and the Book Club. The voting on the June selection should be beginning soon! A Thriller/Suspense novel is what we'll be voting on for June.

Of course, if you've already read The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne (available free here at MobileRead), or if you think you could do a marathon reading of it in three days, the discussion of that book (our "classic" May selection) begins on the 20th.
I am admired by this perfect welcome!

I join WT in welcoming you!
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #10
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	HelloBunny03.gif
Views:	264
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	51704 Pam, and welcome to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #11
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote