Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
All John Grisham adult novels available as e-books

Teleread reports that all John Grisham adult novels are available as e-books. If you live in UK, EU, Commonwelth (excluding Canada) you can now buy all his books in e-book format. From the oldest bestseller Time to kill to the newest book Ford country.
I am very curious what prices will Random House set.

There is news link at the Random House homepage
http://www.randomhouse.com/
that leads to http://www.jgrisham.com/ebooks/ and
press release http://www.randomhouse.biz/media/pdf...ham_eBooks.pdf

Last edited by kacir; 05-04-2010 at 10:46 AM.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
So far on Amazon, $7.99 on most titles for US buyers.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2010, 06:34 AM   #3
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Erm, okay, want a John Grisham e-book in EPUB format for my Sony Reader.
Not that I want to get into a 'what is best' argument, what seller should I go to?
Buying in Australia (a member of the Commonwealth last time I looked, don't ask me why Canada is on the nose..)
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:34 AM   #4
lovelyloey
Enthusiast
lovelyloey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
I can get most of his novels in ebook from my public library (Singapore). So those who don't want to own can check their overdrive-public library thing too.
lovelyloey is offline   Reply With Quote